Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365 Cards [[Day 9]]

Hello again Blogger friends!

I'm here with a submission for the Tag, You're It over at 365 Cards.

Today's challenge was to create a tag with a RAINBOW color theme...
(Disclaimer: This is the first tag I've ever done or even tried to do)

Here it is...


Instead of using all six colors, I decided to stick to the cool side of the rainbow. Once again, I pulled out my Tim Holtz Distress inks and blending tool and went to town! I stamped over it with two simple line art flowers and a simple sentiment. I also sprayed the whole thing with shimmer mist (which didn't sow up well) and splashed it with drops of water for an even more distressed look.

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment and let me know what you think.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment