Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365 Cards [[Day 15]]

Hello again!

I'm here to share my submission for Day 15- All Smiles at the 365 Cards blog.

This challenge was fun...until I realized that I didn't have any stamps or images with a Big Smile (as required by the challenge). Just as I was about to settle for the word SMILE in huge letters, I remembered about DIGI STAMPS! I headed over to one of my absolute favorite blogs, Paper Smooches and they did not disappoint! I found the cutest Smiling Sun digi and here's the best part...it was FREE!


Here it is...

I printed the sentiment from my computer using a really cute font that I found from somewhere on Pintrest. This sentiment is near and dear to my heart because I used to sing it to my Godson when he was a baby. *sigh* Unlike the big tween that inspired this card, the card above was inspired by the baby he used to be :-)

In case you're wondering:
I printed the digi stamp on two different pieces paper. One patterned and one coordinating plain color. I then cut out the center of the image in the yellow card stock and popped it up on foam adhesive on top of the patterned paper. The rest is pretty self-explanitory.

Hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and follow. Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. nice Sunny Sunshine smile!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete