Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365 Cards [[Day 1]]

Hello Blogger friends!

I'd like to start off by apologizing for being M.I.A for the past week and  half. I've been playing some serious catch-up with a challenge blog that I've been following since January. 365 Cards is a wonderful card making blog that gives you a different challenge for every day of the year (hence the name...lol). I didn't want to join in the middle of their 'year' so I waited until they got back to day 1 (March 1st). True to my procrastinating nature, I kept missing the boat and saying "I'll start tomorrow." So here I am, on day 20 and I'm finally all caught up! Ok, enough chat...



Here's my take on the days challenge...the birth of a baby is the ultimate new beginning.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!
Please let me know what you think and follow me...I'd love the company :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment