Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365 Cards [[Day 12]]

Hello Blogger friends!

I'm STILL playing catch-up with the 365 Cards blog, but don't cry for me! 
(I'm doing enough of that already..lol j/k)

Anyway, I'm here with my submission for Day 12- Ad Inspired


Here's the beautiful inspiration photo...

I could spend every moment in a beautiful room like this *swoon*

So, here's my take...


I took my inspiration from multiple items in the room...

-The lovely script on the chair and ottoman/coffee table
-The dusty purple color of the blanket
-The deeper purple of the throw pillow
-The sheen and shape of the throw pillow
-The accents of brown/wood tones
and lastly,
-The overall color of the room

As I'm composing this post, I'm wishing that I'd added some floral element for a pop of texture and a little splash of green to reflect the embroidery on the throw pillow.
(I may just do that and update this post)

Please comment and tell me what you think!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

P.S. I just found out (after lots of searching), how to disable word verification. I've seen lots of bloggers mentioning how annoying it is, so please leave a comment, I know you're no robot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment