Friday, November 9, 2012

Thinking of you...

Hello Blogger friends!

I just wanted to pop in with a quick submission for this weeks CASology challenge.



I must say that I LOVE the one word cues that they give you, they instantly light my creative fire...

As you can see, this weeks cue was ORANGE.

Here's what I came up with...

I love that this card was created with a stamp that only cost me $1! 

A closer look at the coloring and detail.


Unfortunately, you can't see from the photos that the medallion has shimmer from my trusty gel pen and the orange mat is also shimmery. (sigh)


I really hope you've enjoyed today's card!

Please take a moment to comment and join me...
Have a wonderful day :o)


6 comments:

  1. Love the pretty shading - really adds depth to the image! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! I love this card!! Perfect CAS card.
    : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous, I love the little gem accents and that you only coloured one of the medallions. Very elegant.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card... love how you just colored the one medallion! thanks for playing along wiht CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the subtle touches of orange and the vellum sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the light touch of color and the vellum sentiment is wonderful! The gemstones are a perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete