Friday, July 13, 2012

Using sentiment stamps (SYS Day 5)

Hello blogger friends!

I'm baaaaaack! This is the most I've ever posted in a week. 

So, last night (or should I say this morning) I posted a card for 2 challenges:



Well here I go again! I just couldn't resist either of these challenges...with that being said, here's my 2nd  (of at least 3) entries:


In addition to entering them in the challenges mentioned above, I'm also practicing the technique form day 5 of the Stretch Your Stamps class that I'm participating in. The focus is on using sentiment stamps. I decided to give my sentiment the starring role instead its usual supporting role. 


"Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup..."
I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE this stamp!



I guess that's all for now.
As always, I thank you for stopping by to check me out in my little corner of the blogger-verse .
Please take a moment to comment...and join me!

Until we meet again...






16 comments:

  1. So glad that you are having fun with this challenge! Your card really shows your passion and love for card-making! Love the colors and design! GREAT take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am enjoying it! There are just so many ideas brewing...just make sure to cut me off if I enter too many cards :o)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love everything about this card! The sentiment--love it, the colors--fabulous, the background---beautiful!
    You did a great job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that groovy lettering - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - just pops! The sentiment stamp is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your card- the design, the colours and your techniques- what brand is that thankyou stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! It's an inkadinkdo stamp set. Here's the link on amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/Inkadinkado-Patterned-Thank-Clear-Stamps/dp/B004BG0H3Y

      Delete
  6. I just came across your card. It is fantastic!! Love the rays. New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That variegation of colors is inspired! Totally up my alley. Great work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super awesome card!! Love how you played with and used the color here! And I'm glad Mr. DeMille got his close up too! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Love the colors and design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the paint splatters...so cool!! Great sentiment to use for the focus and gorgeous stripey sun rays :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! So much to take in, it just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete