Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My 1st Tuesday Trigger Challenge!

Hello blogger friends!

I've been following the Moxie Fab World blog for some time now, but I never been brave enough to participate in their challenges...I mean, have you seen the talent of those participants!?!

I put my fears aside and decided that I just HAD to submit something for this weeks Tuesday Trigger:



Man-tastic indeed!
I really loved this combination of colors and the petal shapes that make up the image.
It instantly reminded me of an EK success punch that I used in my very first card challenge.


Enough chit-chat...
Here's my take on the challenge!


I made custom embellishments that give a chipboard effect by stacking multiple punched pieces onto one another. I really like the depth and shadows that they create!

Here's a closer look:


I'm contemplating adding glossy accents to some of the colored petals for a little shine, but I'm wondering if it'll lose it's masculine quality...What do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please comment and join my blog. Have a wonderful day.




5 comments:

  1. VERY gorgeous card Simaryon - LOVE it :)
    It shines with or without any added glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! It's a thrill to see your take. Don't ever allow someone else's takes to keep you from creating something that's in your soul. You never know what will come of it or who you might meet thru sharing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card for the challenge is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you jumped in and shared your talents Simaryon~your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete