Monday, May 28, 2012

Crafting for a good cause

Hello Blogger friends!

I'm not even going to attempt to try and explain why I haven't posted in such a long time...Life happens, you know? I'm in the process of a huge transition (moving from GA to NY) so blogging has unfortunately fallen by the wayside. I apologize. 

Ok, now onto the actual post :-)


I was asked to submit something for an auction to raise money for a wonderful school in NY called The Shield Institute. They service children and young adults with special needs. 
(My fiancee is the Art teacher there)

I made four card sets:







I intentionally used the same colors in each set so that they would all be cohesive. I'll be creating posts for each set so that you can see each card separately. I hope you enjoyed...please comment and let me know what you think. 

(By the way: If you'd like to donate to The Shield Institute click HERE and give whatever you can)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment